Monday 9 September 2013

Put your foot down and DRIVE!


I was playing a lot of Driver: San Francisco when I started this, even though it has been out for a few years. Still some of the most satisfying car physics around.


I will be printing and framing this one for my Dad's retirement/birthday gift, being that he's a huge fan of old american cars.


This bit was the most fun to paint ;)

Cool old cars are extremely common here in Karlstad. Indeed, when the sun comes out all you have to do is look out the window to see one. It made getting reference extremely easy. This photo is one I took from a weekly gathering of cars, which i used for reference for things like the grill and a few other bits and bobs. You can clearly see here that I didn't match the shape exactly, I wanted a more stylized, angular look, perhaps a bit meaner?



1 comment: